- 1.Cut bananas into 1/4 inch pieces and then put them in a bowl. Put them in the freezer to freeze for an hour.
- 2.Take the 6 cookies and put them in a zip lock bag and crunch the cookies with a rolling pin. Then put them to the side.
- 3.Take your chocolate milk and put it in to a mixing bowl. In the bowl with the milk add the cocoa powder and chaga then whisk together.
- 4.Once the bananas are ready, put them in a blender with the milk mixture and blend until smooth. Then pour your mixture into a mixing bowl and take the crunched cookies and fold them into the ice cream mix.
- 5.Once you’re done folding, put your bowl in the freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours for the mixture to freeze.
- 6.Once frozen, serve.
- 6 – Medium Bananas
- 1 Tbs Ground Chaga
- 1/2 Tsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Chocolate Hemp Milk ( You can use any kind of Chocolate Milk substitute, Coconut, Nut milk etc.)
- 6 – Mint Chocolate Newmans O’s Cookies ( Use any kind of mint cookie )