Oxygen Absorbers – 100cc (100 Packet Count)


7 in stock

Product Description


Extend the shelf life of your freshly dried mushrooms by using oxygen absorbers in your storage regiment. These oxygen absorbers will reliably reduce oxygen levels in sealed containers to .01% or less, preventing the growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds.Each packet is rated to absorb up to 100cc of oxygen. Placing a single absorber packet in a quart jar along with your freshly dried edible and gourmet specimens will ensure freshness much longer than without the use of absorbers. These oxygen absorbers are made of a chemical compound, the major active ingredient is powdered iron. These absorbers are completely safe, and while they are not edible, they are also not toxic. No harmful gases are created and the oxygen does not remove the fresh smell and taste of the product. Use with gas flushing/vacuum packaging to absorb virtually all oxygen and absorb any oxygen that may permeate the packaging.

Customer Reviews