National Audubon Society Field Guide to Mushrooms by Gary H. Lincoff
7 in stock
This first all-photographic field guide to mushrooms features 762 full-color identification pctures showing mushrooms as they appear in their natural habitats. 703 species are covered in full detail, with notes on hundreds more.
This field guide is the first to be organized with a visual key. Photographs are arranged with a unique thumb-tab reference system to make identification quick and simple.
The author, Gary H. Lincoff, is president of the North American Mycological Association and an instructor at the New York Botanical Gardens.
- 762 full-color photographs, plus over 250 black-and-white illustrations.
- 703 species covered in detail, with notes on hundreds more
- Photographs arranged with a thumb-tab reference system to make identification quick and simple
- Complete glossary of terms; index of common and scientific names
- Turtleback: 928 pages
- Publisher: Knopf; A Chanticleer Press ed edition (December 12, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 0394519922