Impulse Bag Sealer-12 inches x 5mm seal
8 in stock
Create an air and water tight seal of polyethylene or polypropylene spawn bags in seconds. Wide 5mm seal perfect for the long sterilizations required for mushroom substrates.
From the manufacturer: These small yet powerful units are probably the most ubiquitous packaging machines, and are used to seal bags for a great variety of industries and applications. They are affordable and easy to use, which makes them a great alternative for light-duty bag sealing applications. The sealing process is simple: The operator places the bag over the sealing element and lowers the upper jaw thus activating the unit. The seal process quickly ends once the preset seal time is reached. The operator retrieves the sealed bag and repeats the process. Bags are sealed repeatedly and uniformly.
- Machine Model: MMS-305 (UPC: 70510500411)
- Simple to use – No operator training
- Die-Cast construction
- LED sealing power indicator.
- Adjustable timer for optimal seal control.
- Seals bags made of any thermosealable material
- No Warm-up time necessary.
- Machine Includes 2 Sealing Elements & 2 PTFE Sheets
- 12 Inches (300 mm) sealing length.
- 0.2 inch (5mm) wide sealing
- Heat Time: 0-3.5 Sec. (Under 2 Seconds is recommended for most applications)
- Voltage: 110 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Plug type: NEMA 5-15P
- Impulse Power: 650W (heat element does not heat while machine is not sealing, thus, energy draw is minimal)