Liquid: 25.00 quarts
Pint jars: 19
Quart Jars: 7
Only All American Pressure Canners / Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
1. Easy to read geared steam gauge.
2. Professional quality heavy duty cast aluminum throughout.
3. Smooth, easy-to-clean polished finish.
4. Overpressure release.
5. Sturdy Bakelite handle.
6. Safety control valve.
7. Easy on-off cover.
8. Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing.
9. EXCLUSIVE "METAL-to-METAL" seal no gaskets to crack, burn, replace, or clean.
10. Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear.
All American pressure cookers and canners offer an inexpensive alternative to expensive laboratory sterilizers and can be used in a variety of applications; from strerilizing agar media to grain spawn.
For visual comparison of available All American Pressure Cookers please select Images from the above links.
NOTE: All American pressure cookers/canners and sterilizers REQUIRE UPS shipping and CANNOT be delivered to PO boxes. All American pressure cookers/canners and sterilizers are shipped from the manufacturer.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please contact us before placing your order as special shipping arrangements may need to be made before your order can be processed.